Brother CS6000I has been among the best-selling computerised sewing machine products for several years already. It is immensely difficult to beat the product, anyway, because Brother CS6000I comes with a pack of features and cool specifications that can make a sewing job multiplicatively easier. However, some people tend to compare the product to Brother HC1850, another computerised sewing machine from the same manufacturer. Actually, both products possess such great value, so no need to wonder why people can’t decide between the two. If you need some advice to choose between Brother HC1850 and Brother CS6000I, read on!
If you put Brother HC1850 and Brother CS6000I side by side, you can notice that Brother HC1850 has a solid and firm appearance with rectangular shapes while Brother CS6000I is curvier. The weight of the two products does not differ so much from each other, as Brother HC1850 is only heavier by 2 pounds than Brother CS6000I, so people don’t really mind. However, Brother HC1850 comes with richer features and specifications than Brother CS6000I. First, Brother HC1850 has a sewing font for basic monogramming while Brother CS6000I does not have any. This is of course very handy, as Brother HC1850 allows you to do more things with the sewing font.
Second, Brother CS6000I has fewer built-in stitches compared to Brother HC1850. Brother CS6000I only provides 60 built-in stitches, which includes 7 one-step buttonholes. On the other hand, Brother HC1850 comes with 130 built-in stitches with 8 one-step buttonholes. Performance-wise, Brother HC1850 is certainly more powerful and more versatile than Brother CS6000I. Unfortunately, Brother HC1850 does not always come with a hardcover. Brother CS6000I is being sold together with the hardcover, which is a nifty plus point for storage.
Brother HC1850 Vs Brother CS6000I
|Brother HC1850||Brother CS6000I|
|Key features||- Feature-packed, versatile, and reliable; perfect for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching
- Comprehensive set of 130 stitches, plus a sewing font for basic monogramming. Includes 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, beautiful decorative stitches, and stitches for clothing, quilting, and heirloom sewing
- Comes complete with an attached stitch flip-chart, detachable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and more. Reliable, easy threading of top thread and bobbin - for consistent, high quality stitching.
- Special quilting features include a detachable wide table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch functions, and the ability to do free-motion quilting
- Includes instructional DVD, Bilingual users manual, 25 year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use||- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects, accessories are stored inside a compartment on the arm of the sewing machine
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5.0 stars||4.5 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||Save Money Please click here||Save 68% Please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Indeed, Brother HC1850 comes with more advantages than Brother CS6000I, but it is not always the primary choice of people because of its relatively higher price. Brother CS6000I is more affordable, and offers excellent performance and versatility already. Therefore, if you can’t get Brother HC1850 with some price cut, Brother CS6000I is generally the better choice which provides the fullest value per expenses.