Have you ever experienced the case when your phone’s battery life is drained while you are still on the car? Everyone experience it. Sometimes, people override the phone’s battery life as there is the more important thing to do. In fact, the mobile phone is important as well as the battery life. Therefore, I will share the information how to prevent your phone’s battery life while on the car. Maybe, the thing you need to buy is the car charger cable as well as choosing between Bose Sounddock vs Soundlink.
Well, the specification between Bose Sounddock and Bose Soundlink is similar. It is used as the additional portable and car charger in the vehicles. So, you will probably helped by this innovative technology stuff. These both portable and car charger are used to refill your phone’s battery life and also to let you play the music in the car. There is a USB port which can be plug by the USB cable that is connected to your phone. So, every song that is on your phone can be played through this cable.
In the other case, both of these audio additional products are offered in the similar price. So, you can choose whether the Bose Sounddock or Bose Soundlink to be used in your vehicles. These products also work with the 12V power outlet. So, there is not even a thing that needs to be compared from both products.
Bose Sounddock vs Soundlink
|Bose Sounddock||Bose Soundlink|
|Key features||- More efficient and higher quality audio reproduction than other battery-powered iPod® speakers.
- Works with many iPhone and iPod models. Requires an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with iPhone 5 and other iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning connector.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery gives more playing time per charge than other types of rechargeables
- Built-in carry handle and rotating dock enable quick and easy transport from place to place
- Auxiliary input for playing other audio sources, like a portable DVD, CD or other MP3 player.||- Connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Sound performance unlike any other mobile speaker this size
- Curved edges and thin profile for easy grab-and-go portability
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust; Rechargeable battery plays up to 14 hours|
|Customer Rating||4.4 out of 5 stars||4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save money
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Overall, from the comparison, I did not find any difference between these two products. For that, it is your right to choose whether the Bose Sounddock or Bose Soundlink that suit your favor. Regard to the specification and function, both of these products are draw. The thing you need to remember is both of these products are only offered in black color. It means there is no color choice for it.