When choosing the best Bluetooth headset to use, you must look for high quality performance and design. A handset that masters both of the fields best is definitely the to-go Bluetooth headset. An emerging topic in many forums and reviews is the Bose Bluetooth headset Vs Jawbone Era comparison and I intend on shedding light on the matter (see also : Plantronics Voyager Legend Vs Jawbone Era).
Jawbone as a company unlike Bose, have had a very humble beginning in the tech-world. In-spite of this, Jawbone Era has proven to be a worthy opponent for Bose Series 2 Bluetooth headset.
In value, Jawbone Era is cheaper and also structurally smaller compared to Bose Series 2. They both have an amazing design but most customer reviews reveal on the fact that Bose Series 2 is much more comfortable on the ear. The comfort is brought about because the Bose headset is not versatile in that you cannot use one headset for either ear which is a minor drawback. Jawbone has LED indication for low charge which is not present for the Bose series 2. While the Bose headset comes with a somewhat short charging cord, Jawbone comes with a slick charging case.
Bose headset leads with the best noise cancellation along with the best quality of sound input and output although Jawbone headset also has very clear sound quality and good noise and echo cancellation. Bose headset also has longer overall charge retaining time though Jawbone headset has a less charging time. Jawbone headset offers features like integration to mobile application which are not there in Bose headset.
Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 Vs Jawbone Era
|Bose Bluetooth Handset Series 2||Jawbone Era|
|Key features||- Exclusive Bose technologies let you hear calls better, even as noise levels change
- Noise-rejecting microphone allows callers to hear more of your voice-in windy and noisy environments too
- A2DP Bluetooth profile enables mobile media content, like music or podcasts, from your smartphone
- Simple, convenient controls make it easy to answer calls,Side-specific design for the fit you prefer
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time per charge||- Advanced Bluetooth headset in Shadowbox design with NoiseAssasin 3.0 noise and wind 25 percent larger wideband speaker that brings Hi-Definition audio as you talk on the phone, listen to music, and more
- Customizable features with MyTALK platform--download apps, set different languages, and more
- Jawbone battery meter automatically displays on iPhone (BlackBerry and others available at MyTALK)
Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time; released in January, 2011|
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars||3.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save 48%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
As far as Bose Bluetooth headset Vs Jawbone Era comparison goes, I would go for the Jawbone Bluetooth headset because first, it is pocket friendly. Secondly, it is small and lighter although this feature may prove troublesome if you have big hands. Lastly, it embraces technology better and has extra features that make it fun to use and operate. Personally I think Bose Series 2 is overpriced mostly because it only focuses on quality sound and little on adding features that make headset use interesting.