The market out there is full of headphones and this means that you will have to read a lot of reviews before you finally decide on the model to buy. Time and time again, headphones will battle each other as far as their features and quality is concerned. The Beats Executive vs. Studio 2013 duel lasted for weeks and there could only be one winner.
The Studio 2013 headphones have perfect noise cancelling abilities and this means that you get to filter out all external noise as you listen to music or play games. The Beats Executive also comes with the noise cancellation feature but there is a hissing sound that lowers the quality of the output. This is one area where the Studio 2013 beats the Beats Executive. The Beats Executive headphones are 92% lighter when compared to the Studio 2013 and hence they are easy to carry along.
In the event that you love listening to loud music, the Studio 2013 will allow you to do as they come with a sensitivity of 110dB. The Studio 2013 pull another fast one on their counterparts in that they come in a wide variety of colors such as orange, pink, red, gray, purple, silver, white yellow. The Beats Executive come only in gray hence they are less stylish. They lose this duel.
Beats Executive vs Studio 2013
|Beats Executive||Beats Studio 2013|
|Key features||- Beats Executive headphones are crafted to provide crisp, uninterrupted sound with the best quality materials. The sleek, aluminum body ensures a durable product and the soft ear cushions provide hours of listening comfort.
- Lightweight but sturdy materials and a unique folding design make Beats Executive headphones easy to carry for incredible sound anywhere.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and custom EQ deliver pure audio that is free from external disruptions and exceptionally clear.
- The Beats Executive sound profile reproduces clear highs, deep bass, and sonically true mids.||- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge keeps the vibe going.
- Includes - Beats New Studio over ear headphones, USB 2.0 Charging Cable, USB power adapter, 3.5mm audio cable, RemoteTalk cable, Hard shell carrying case, Beats cleaning cloth, Quick Start-Up Guide|
|Price (click picture to see prices)|
|Customer Rating||3.4 out of 5 stars||3.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save money
please click here|
As you can see from the above information, the Studio 2013 headphones beat the Beats Executive by far. They have a higher quality output, better noise cancelling capabilities and allow you to listen to loud music without harming your ears. In addition, they come in a wide array of colors and this makes them more stylish. Their ear cup design makes them comfortable to use for long periods of time hence an advantage. This ear cup design cancels out the weight issue and you will not even notice it.