What is the difference between Amazon Fire TV Vs Roku 3? Both are best streaming 1080p media players on the market today with high standards at amazing values. On this post, you will find out which player you should choose based on your needs of given features. Just check it out below.
Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is a small box that links your High definition tv to a world of online amusement. You may be a Prime member or not, have a nice wide range of TV episodes and movies, voice lookup that works well, plus exclusive features such as ASAP and Amazon FreeTime, it’s the simplest way to enjoy Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, low-cost movie rentals, live as well as on demand sports, music, photos, games, and much more.
– Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games. Show me
– Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows including award-winning series from HBO and exclusive titles like Downton Abbey. Learn more
– Voice search that actually works—Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
– Tiny box, huge specs—Fast quad-core processor, 2 GB of memory, dedicated GPU, plus 1080p HD video and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound
– Easy to set up and use—Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can enjoy favorite titles and personalized recommendations
– Instant streaming—Exclusive new feature ASAP predicts what movies and TV episodes you’ll want to watch and buffers them for playback before you hit play
– Perfect for parents—Amazon FreeTime lets you easily limit screen time and create personalized profiles just for kids
– Great for gaming—Play blockbuster titles like Minecraft-Pocket Edition, The Walking Dead, and Monsters University, plus free games and Amazon exclusives. Paid games start from just 99 cents
On the other side, Roku 3 (as compared on Roku LT vs Roku 3) features Fully loaded and lightning fast. The Roku 3 delivers plenty of entertainment into a single tiny box. Enjoy 1,500+ channels of movies, TV shows, games, music, sports, and many more. Plug headphones into the remote to watch late-night flicks without disturbing your family. Or even use motion-control to play games like Angry Birds Space. With one-stop search, discover that excellent movie or show super fast. 1080p High definition, dual-band wireless, Ethernet as well as USB ports, plus free android and ios Roku apps in order to enjoy even more wonderful features.
– Faster and more powerful. With up to 1080p HD video* and extended-range, dual-band wireless performance for increased speed
– Amazing remote with headphone jack. Use the included in-ear headphones to crank up that late-night flick while the kids (or parents) sleep
– One-stop search. Find your favorite movies and TV shows all from one place from top TV and Movie services like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video or Hulu Plus.1500+ channels and growing. The best selection of streaming out there.
– Free iOS and Android device app. Use it like a remote. Browse and add new channels. Even stream your music and photos from your phone or tablet to your HDTV
– A Roku account is free. However, payment information is required during setup to provide the convenience of making purchases from the Roku Channel Store on your TV. You will only be charged if you choose to make a purchase.
Amazon Fire TV Vs Roku 3
|Amazon Fire TV||Roku 3|
|Key features||- Quad-core
- Memory 2 GB
- Voice Search ||- Dual-core
- Memory 512 MB|
|Customer Rating||4.0 out of 5.0 stars||4.3 out of 5.0 stars|
|Best Offer||save money
please click here||save 10%
please click here|
NOTE : Product prices, availability, ratings and save money information are accurate as of the date/time indicated on post time (as seen right bellow the tittle) and are subject to change. Any price, ratings, availability and save money information displayed on Amazon Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Based on table and comparison above, we recommend you to choose Amazon Fire TV as best Streaming 1080p media player with voice search.